WE WORK FOR YOUR SUCCESS

0.75MM HDPE LINER SPECIFICATIONS

Mã sản phẩm : Bạt HDPE độ dày 0.75mm 606 View
Giá bán : 0 VNĐ

HDPE LINER 0.75MM SPECIFICATIONS

-
+

HDPE LINER

HDPE Liner – also known as HDPE geomembrane or shrimp pond liner – is the top choice for aquaculture projects in both domestic and international. Additionally, HDPE liner is utilized in various industrial construction projects, such as waterproofing wastewater treatment ponds or creating water storage for agricultural irrigation.

HDPE liner in full roll 8m

What is HDPE Liner?

HDPE Liner stands for High-Density Polyethylene, composed of 97.5% virgin plastic and the remaining 2.5% consisting of carbon black, heat stabilizers, and UV-resistant agents. This composition allows HDPE liner to be used in various projects, including water for domestic use.

Mobile round tank for raising eels, using HDPE liner 0.75mm

HDPE Liner Applications:

  • Lining high-tech shrimp ponds, raising ornamental fish, commercial fish, frogs, snails of all kinds....

  • Lining the Aquaponics pond for growing vegetables.

  • Landscaping and eco-ponds.

  • Waterproofing in construction projects.

  • Creating freshwater storage ponds for irrigation and domestic use.

  • Lining biogas ponds and waste treatment pits.

 


HDPE Liner uses in high-tech shrimp farming

HDPE Liner Sizes:

To meet customers' desires and needs, Aqua Mina offers various thicknesses of HDPE liner, including 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.75mm, 1mm, and 2mm, with standard widths of 4m, 6m, or 8m. 

HDPE liner in full roll, 8m width

Additionally, we can weld multiple HDPE liner pieces together to create larger-sized sheets or customize the square/retangular liner according to customer requirements.

Tailoring and welding HDPE liner based on customer requirements.

For larger shrimp or fish ponds, as well as water storage areas, Aqua Mina provides on-site technical support for welding and spreading the HDPE liner to ensure optimal functionality and time efficiency.

Installation of onsite lining such as in ornamental ponds, irrigation water reservoirs, and high-tech shrimp farming ponds.

Advantages of HDPE Liner Compared to Other Materials:

  • Absolute waterproofing with UV resistance for extended durability, even in harsh weather conditions or saltwater environments.

  • Natural lifespan warranty ranging from 5 to 10 years of use.

  • Environmentally-friendly liner, posing no health hazards for irrigation or domestic water storage.

  • Flexible thickness for many purposes.

  • Elastic and pliable structure, making it easy to connect and seal liner pieces using heat sealing machines.

  • We also supply Flex Tape which is imported from the USA, for immediate repair in case of rips or punctures, even underwater. 

 


Flex Tape is utilized for attaching HDPE liner and can be directly applied underwater, 

originated from the United States.

➤ Contact AQUA MINA for consultation and to acquire mobile round tanks to enhance your agricultural production efficiently.

AQUA MINA CO. LTD

Address: 685 Highway 1A, Quarter 4, Binh Hung Hoa Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City. 

Website: aquamina.com.vn

Hotline: 1800 6071 (toll-free)

Email: sales@aquamina.com.vn or oversea@aquamina.com.vn

WE WORK FOR YOUR SUCCESS!!!